- This event has passed.
Docker & Kubernetes Fundamentals 2-Day | May 24-25 2022 | EN | Eastern Time
May 24 @ 9:00 am - May 25 @ 5:00 pm EDTUSD $695.00
Canadian customers can convert and pay in CAD$ in the cart.
Early Bird Special! Save USD$ 100.00 by registering before May 1st, 2022.
This is the live version, instructor-led via Zoom, of our technical course covering the core Docker and Kubernetes concepts and guiding you to build and deploy containers on Cloud virtual machines and managed Kubernetes clusters in the Cloud. Developers, DevOps, SREs and I.T. Pros will learn how to use containers locally and in the Cloud. You’ll experience several demos and hands-on exercises throughout the course as you learn how to build and deploy containers. No coding experience is required for the hands-on activities but you’ll use the terminal, command prompt, and VS Code extensively.
Duration: 2 days
Date: May 24-25, 2022. Eastern Time (Montreal/Toronto/New York/Miami)
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. AM and PM bio break. 1-hour break for lunch.
Required equipment: laptop or PC and the Zoom client.
An email will be sent a few days before the training with the instructions to download the labs and install the necessary tools as well as the final link to connect to the Zoom meeting.
- Cancellations before 3 workdays of the event are eligible for a refund less a $200 cancellation fee. Please notify your cancellation in writing to [email protected] A refund will be issued. Note that this can take up to 2 weeks to process.
- Cancellations up to 3 workdays before the event, as well as no-shows, are liable for the full registration fee.
- In the event that a course is canceled by Kubernetes Academy Online, registration fees will be refunded in full.
- In the event that a course is rescheduled by Kubernetes Academy Online, an email will be sent to you with two options: 1-Accept the new date, 2-Request a refund.
- You can transfer your registration to another person at any time by notifying us at [email protected]