Docker & Kubernetes on Azure 2-Day | Dec 7-8 2021 | EN | Pacific Time
December 7 @ 9:00 am - December 8 @ 5:00 pm PST$595
NOTE: Price displayed in US dollars. $USD 695.00 is about $CDN 890.00.
Early Bird Special! Save $USD 100.00 by registering before November 15, 2021.
This is the live version, instructor-led via Zoom, of our technical course covers the core Docker and Kubernetes concepts and guides you to build, deploy and monitor containers on Azure and Azure Kubernetes Service. Developers, DevOps, SREs and I.T. Pros will learn how to use containers locally and on Azure. You’ll experience several demos and hands-on exercises throughout the course as you learn how to build, deploy and monitor containers on Azure. No coding experience is required for the hands-on activities but you’ll use the terminal, command prompt and VS Code extensively.
Duration: 2 days
Date: December 7-8, 2021. Pacific Time (Vancouver/Los Angeles)
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. AM and PM bio break. 1 hour break for lunch.
Required equipment: laptop or PC and the Zoom client.
An email will be sent a few days before the training with the instructions to download the labs and install the necessary tools as well as the final link to connect to the Zoom meeting.
- Cancellations before 3 workdays of the event are eligible for a refund less a $200 cancellation fee. Please notify your cancellation in writing to [email protected] A refund will be issued. Note that this can take up to 2 weeks to process.
- Cancellations up to 3 workdays before the event, as well as no-shows are liable for the full registration fee.
- In the event that a course is canceled by Kubernetes Academy Online, registration fees will be refunded in full.
- In the event that a course is rescheduled by Kubernetes Academy Online, and email will be sent to you with two options: 1-Accept the new date, 2-Request a refund.
- You can transfer your registration to another person at any time by notifying us at [email protected]